Daily Blotter: 4/16/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 6:27 p.m., Washington Street & Miller Street, power line down.
- 6:33 p.m., 2200 block of West Spruce Street, alarm system sounded due to malfunction.
- 9:48 p.m., 700 block of West Cedar Street, assist police or other governmental agency.
- 10:06 p.m., 1600 block of Inverness Boulevard, breakdown of light ballast.
- 11:08 p.m., 500 block of Koontz Street, power line down.
Carbon County Fire
Carbon County Sheriff
Keith Leyva, 31, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Shelton Stephenson, 32, of Wheatland, warrant arrest.
Denny Shrove, 38, of Cheyenne, stolen property-buying/receiving/possessing.