Daily Blotter: 4/19/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 3:47 a.m., 1400 block of East Murray Street, medical assist.
- 1:17 p.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 3:05 p.m., 100 block of Fourth Street, overheated motor.
- 11:36 p.m., 900 block of East Daley Street, medical assist.
- 6:39 a.m., Mile Marker 212, Interstate 80 East Bound, extrication, rescue, other.
Carbon County Fire
- 6:23 a.m., 21250 Interstate 80, East Bound, Rawlins, extrication, vehicle tipped over-driver trapped.
- 8:56 a.m., 3500 US Highway 287, Rawlins, call cancelled.
- 8:24 a.m., 23800 Interstate 80, Rawlins, semi vs. pickup.
- 8:15 a.m., 24100 Interstate 80, East Bound, Elk Mountain, vehicle rolled.
- 12:19 a.m., 19500 Interstate 80, East Bound, Rawlins, roll-over.
25 total calls: 16 911 calls, 3 arrests, 1 larceny, 1 accident, 1 fight, 1 animal, 10 traffic offenses.
25 total calls: 15 911 calls, 1 arrest, 3 animal, 1 hit & run, 1 motorist, 1 trespass, 10 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Richard Lancaster, 38, of Cheyenne, warrant arrest.
Andres Berrospe Torres, 31, of Rawlins, driving while suspended or revoked.
Justin Maes, 46, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Adam Reed, 27, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Angel Ruiz, 21, of Rawlins, driving while suspended or revoked, failure to maintain liability coverage, traffic control signal: place other than intersection.
Male Juvenile Offender, 17, property destruction/defacement, unauthorized use of vehicle, driving while under the influence-youthful driver, probation/bond revocation.
Virgil Matthews Jr., 37, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.