Daily Blotter: 4/22/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 7:57 p.m., Mile Marker 217, Interstate 80, East Bound, dispatched & cancelled en route.
- 8:22 p.m., 2200 block of East Cedar Street, false alarm or false call.
- 8:50 p.m., 1600 block of Inverness Boulevard, medical assist.
- 9:30 p.m., 100 block of West Hugus Street, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
- 8:05 a.m., 21700 Interstate 80, West Bound, Rawlins, semi on its side.
- 7:22 p.m., 21700 Interstate 80, East Bound, Rawlins, semi on fire.
Carbon County Sheriff
Amanda Abouelkhir, 34, of Laramie, warrant arrest.
Philomena Antone, 48, of Rawlins, breach of peace: public intoxication.
Michael Stone, 46, of Casper, holdover for another agency.