Daily Blotter: 4/23/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 7:47 a.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 8:25 a.m., 215 Interstate 80, combustible/flammable gas/liquid condition.
- 12:50 p.m., 2200 block of West Spruce Street, false alarm or false call.
- 1: 05 p.m., 700 block of Ferris Court, medical assist.
- 4:51 p.m., 1800 block of East Cedar Street, medical assist.
- 11:28 p.m., East Cedar Street and East Utah Street, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
- 8:05 a.m., 21500 Interstate 80, accident.
35 total calls: 12 911 calls, 1 arrest, 2 child, 1 accident, 1 sex, 5 animal, 1 hit & run, 1 fire, 1 larceny, 8 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Robert Bruner, 18, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Carrie Moyer, 35, of Wamsutter, warrant arrest.