Daily Blotter: 4/26/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 2:24 p.m., 3000 block of Gun Club Road, outside rubbish fire.
- 12:10 p.m., 2200 block of Inverness Boulevard, medical assist.
- 9:47 p.m., Sixth Street and West Pine Street, motor vehicle accident with no injuries.
- 2:16 p.m., 500 block of East Maple Street, medical assist.
- 3:06 p.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
- 8:08 a.m., 21000 Interstate 80, Rawlins, SUV spun out of control and hit guard rail.
28 total calls: 9 911 calls, 2 larceny, 3 trespass, 2 animal, 1 civil, 2 noise, 3 traffic offenses.
28 total calls: 18 911 calls, 3 arrests, 1 drug, 1 911 hangup, 3 animal, 1 domestic, 1 fight, 1 juvenile, 2 accident, 7 traffic offense.
29 total calls: 18 911 calls, 2 arrests, 1 DUI, 1 civil, 1 hit & run, 3 911 hangup, 1 drug, 10 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Julian Pacheco-Mancillas, 28, of Evanston, sentenced inmate.
Stephen Fenstermacher, 20, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Andrew Grau, 31, of Boise, Idaho, breach of peace, interference with a police officer.
Michael Ryffel, 45, of Riverton, driving while under the influence of a controlled substance and alcohol, open container.
Terry Fiscus, 44, of Sumner, Ill., driving while under the influence, speeding. Matthew Herrera, 24, of Rawlins, reckless endangering-conduct.