Daily Blotter: 4/28/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 8:12 a.m., 300 block of Grant Street, medical assist.
- 3:18 a.m., 1200 block of Harris Court, medical assist.
- 8:32 a.m., 900 block of West Spruce Street, medical assist.
- 10:36 a.m., 400 block of East Hugus Street, medical assist.
- 5:24 p.m., 200 block of East State Street, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
33 total calls: 18 911 calls, 6 animal, 1 larceny, 1 sex, 1 domestic, 1 trespass, 14 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Juan Ibarra, 19, of Rawlins, unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
Cody Wise, 20, of Rawlins, unlawful possession of a controlled substance.