Daily Blotter: 5/6/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 9:46 a.m., 2300 block of East Cedar Street, medical assist.
- 12:34 p.m., 700 block of East Daley Street, medical assist.
- 12:37 p.m., 400 block of West Cedar Street, medical assist.
- 6:46 p.m., Area of Eleventh and Twelfth Streets and Pine Street, false alarm or false call.
- 8:15 p.m., Glenn Addition, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
26 total calls: 22 911 calls, 2 arrests, 1 drug, 1 civil, 1 dead animal, 1 accident, 9 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Robert Caldwell, 30, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Raymond Grate, 71, of Rawlins, violation of protection order.
Jennifer Shields, 35, of Wamsutter, holdover for another agency.