Daily Blotter: 6/28/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 6:48 a.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 9:34 a.m., 700 block of Twelfth Street, medical assist.
- 7:55 p.m., 200 block of East Miller, alarm system activation, no fire.
- 12:03 p.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 9:32 p.m., 200 block of East Buffalo Street, medical assist.
- 10:19 p.m., 500 block of Fifteenth Street, medical assist.
- 10:48 a.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
41 total calls: 11 911 calls, 1 arrest, 6 animal, 3 civil, 1 juvenile, 1 fire, 1 911 hangup, 17 traffic offenses.
36 total calls: 8 911 calls, 3 arrests, 1 juvenile, 1 burglary, 1 noise, 1 prowler, 2 animal, 1 trespass, 16 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Richard Leroux, 39, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
John Moosman, 26, of Rawlins, possession of a controlled substance, driving while suspended or revoked.
Cody George, 20, of Rawlins, reasonable and prudent speed, driving while suspended or revoked.
Karama Leota, 52, of Taylorsville, Utah, sentenced inmate.
Adam Reed, 27, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Leroy Vasquez, 38, of Rawlins, felony aggravated assault, criminal trespass.