Daily Blotter: 6/29/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 8:26 a.m., 1900 block of East Murray, medical assist.
- 10:32 a.m., 2200 block of East Cedar Street, smoke detector activation, no fire.
- 1:15 p.m., Illinois and Daley, assist police or other governmental agency.
- 4:27 p.m., 500 block of Fifteenth Street, medical assist.
- 8:30 p.m., 300 block of Airport Road, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
30 total calls: 11 911 calls, 3 arrests, 3 burglary, 1 fire, 1 911 hangup, 2 larceny, 3 animal, 1 prowler, 1 noise, 4 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
James Brown, 33, of Rawlins, contempt of court.
Phillip Jordin, 44, of Rawlins, conspire to commit felony.
Keith Morgan, 47, of Rawlins, property destruction/defacement, felonious restrain/expose/risk injury, interference with an emergency call, criminal trespass.
Stephen Culligan, 25, of Sinclair, disorderly conduct, stalking.
Male Juvenile Offender, 17, driving while under the influence-youthful driver, failure to report unattended accident, property destruction/defacement.