Daily Blotter: 6/3/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 12:05 a.m., 700 block of Washington Street, medical assist.
- 6:06 p.m., 200 block of East Front Street, building fire.
Carbon County Fire
- 6:13 p.m., Colorado & Front Streets, Rawlins, structure fire.
- 5:51 p.m., 1 mile west of Savery, building on fire.
- 4:28 p.m., 300 block of Tierney, Wamsutter, mobile home on fire.
22 total calls: 7 911 calls, 2 arrests, 1 intoxicated pedestrian, 1 domestic, 1 fraud, 1 burglary, 1 drug, 1 fire, 1 assault, 10 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Brittney Danner, 22, of Rawlins, 3 counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, felony child permitted to remain where meth is stored, under the influence of a controlled substance.
Stephanie Gibson, 44, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Bobby Kajiyama, 52, of Salt Lake City, Utah, felony warrant arrest.
Matthew Norris, 25, of Rawlins, child-endangering life/health by negligence, under the influence of a controlled substance, driving while under the influence of a controlled substance.
Thomas Reid, 44, of Rock Springs, warrant arrest.
Brandon Hall, 33, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.