Daily Blotter: 6/8/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 10:11 a.m., 900 block of Twelfth Street, medical assist.
- 11:03 a.m., 1300 block of East Daley Street, fire.
- 3:09 p.m., 1100 block of Mountain View Boulevard, medical assist.
- 5:55 p.m., 1400 block of South Higley Boulevard, wrong location.
Carbon County Fire
- 1:09 p.m., 23800 Interstate 80 Eastbound, brush fire-controlled.
- 5:53 p.m., 1 Johnson Road, Flying J, Rawlins, medical assist.
- 7:25 a.m., 23800 Interstate 80 and Peterson Road, flare up.
35 total calls: 15 911 calls, 1 prowler, 1 noise, 1 juvenile, 1 trespass, 1 fight, 1 domestic, 4 animal, 1 larceny, 6 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Robert Fleetwood, 32, of Torrington, felony warrant arrest.
Amanda Flores, 27, of Hanna, felony interference with a police officer-bodily injury, battery.