Daily Blotter: 7/1/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 9:40 a.m., 500 block of Rodeo Street, gas leak.
- 11:24 a.m., 600 block of West Maple Street, system malfunction.
- 7:36 p.m., 1000 Apple Avenue, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
- 11:55 a.m., 24200 Interstate 80, Rawlins, brush fire.
- 1:08 p.m., 22050 Interstate 80 west, Sinclair, semi vs. SUV accident.
- 1:17 a.m., 24200 Interstate 80 west, fire.
30 total calls: 7 911 calls, 2 arrests, 1 hit & run, 2 juvenile, 2 larceny, 1 civil, 1 drug, 9 traffic offenses.
34 total calls: 23 911 calls, 2 arrests, 1 domestic, 1 sex, 1 civil, 1 larceny, 2 animal, 7 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Tyler Fitz Hugh, 23, of Gillette, holdover for another agency.
Pete Archuleta Jr., 31, of Rawlins, failure to appear.
Christopher Hays, 20, of Rawlins, 3 counts of warrant arrest.
Eric Hays, 26, of Torrington, 2 counts of warrant arrest.
Christine Kohn, 51, of Milliken, Colo., warrant arrest.
Sergio Lester, 30, of Rawlins, sentenced inmate.
Andrew Rebarchek, 25, of Casper, driving while under the influence, open container, carrying & displaying.
Joseph Snider, 35, of Mobile, Ala., sentenced inmate.