Daily Blotter: 7/12/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 5:10 a.m., 200 block of West Larsen, medical assist.
- 11:16 a.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, person in distress.
- 6:03 p.m., Alley between Sixth and Seventh Streets, medical assist.
- 4:22 p.m., 1900 block of East Cedar Street, medical assist.
- 8:13 p.m., 200 block of La Paloma, medical assist.
- 7:54 p.m., 1200 block of Date Street, medical assist.
Carbon County Fire
- 7:33 a.m., 18600 Interstate 80, one vehicle roll-over.
45 total calls: 22 911 calls, 1 arrest, 1 juvenile, 1 prowler, 1 animal, 1 trespass, 19 traffic offenses.
40 total calls: 16 911 calls, 1 prowler, 1 accident, 1 hit & run, 1 noise, 1 civil, 2 animal, 14 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Shawn Persinger, 46, of Rock Springs, driving while suspended or revoked.
Adrian Trujillo, 27, of Rawlins, failure to appear.
Stephanie Vines, 40, of Saratoga, driving while under the influence, interference with a police officer, failure to maintain single lane, no vehicle insurance, no seat belts.
Katrina Freeman-King, 19, of Saratoga, battery.