Daily Blotter: 7/13/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 5:39 a.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 11:42 a.m., 500 block of Donnel Street, medical assist.
- 1:31 p.m., 2500 block of Kilmary Street, service call.
- 2:18 p.m., 500 block of Donnel Street, service call.
- 3:50 p.m., 300 block of East Miller Street, medical assist.
- 7:22 p.m., 600 block of West Maple Street, false alarm or false call.
Carbon County Fire
40 total calls: 10 911 calls, 2 arrests, 1 fraud, 1 domestic, 1 fire, 1 juvenile, 3 animal, 15 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Cainen Taylor, 19, of Rawlins, driving while revoked, no vehicle insurance, no vehicle registration.
Christopher Williams, 44, of Rawlins, domestic battery, felony unlawful entry into occupied structure, property destruction/defacement.