Daily Blotter: 7/26/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 1:56 p.m., 900 block of West Cedar Street, medical assist.
- 4:50 a.m., 212 Interstate 80, gasoline or other flammable liquid spill.
- 9:54 a.m., North Higley and Daley Streets, extrication of victim(s) from vehicle.
- 2:34 p.m., First and Pine Streets, medical assist.
- 5:45 p.m., Interstate 80, East Bound, extrication, rescue.
Carbon County Fire
44 total calls: 24 911 calls, 1 arrest, 1 larceny, 2 civil, 1 noise, 1 fight, 4 animal, 1 trespass, 18 traffic offenses.
36 total calls: 14 911 calls, 1 arrest, 1 burglary, 2 bite, 1 civil, 1 noise, 2 animal, 16 traffic offenses.
27 total calls: 15 911 calls, 1 arrest, 1 noise, 1 burglary, 1 civil, 1 bite, 1 accident, 7 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Ocie Brown, 29, of Dekalb, Ga., open container, interference with a police officer, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, speeding, no seat belts.
Bradley McGlinch, 45, of Hanna, driving while under the influence, no drivers license.
Larry Sanford, 54, of Rawlins, battery.
Brittany Hawk, 25, of Rawlins, unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
Michael Sanchez, 24, of Rawlins, possession of a controlled substance, failure to maintain liability coverage, stop sign: failure to stop/yield.