Daily Blotter: 7/28/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 4:10 a.m., 1000 block of Harshman Street, medical assist.
- 6:30 a.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 3:38 p.m., Interstate 80 Mile Marker 215 Ease Bound, extrication of victim(s) from vehicle.
- 5:44 p.m., 200 block of Airport Road, medical assist.
- 9:20 a.m., Gun Club Road, authorized controlled burning.
- 9:29 a.m., 1900 block of East Murray Street, medical assist.
- 4:40 p.m., East Walnut and Colorado Streets, gasoline or other flammable liquid spill.
Carbon County Fire
57 total calls: 22 911 calls, 1 arrest, 2 juvenile, 1 burglary, 1 fraud, 1 intoxicated pedestrian, 1 noise, 1 civil, 1 accident, 2 domestic, 24 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Rafael Estrada, 47, of West Jordan, Utah, driving while revoked.
Justin Irene, 21, of Medicine Bow, sentenced inmate.
Virgil Matthews Jr., 37, of Rawlins, larceny, felony possession of a controlled substance.
Michael McMacken, 37, of Rawlins, interference with a police officer.
Timothy McMacken, 31, of Rawlins, felony warrant arrest.
Sterling Bennett, 19, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.