Daily Blotter: 8/11/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 9:24 a.m., 2000 block of East Daley Street, removal of victim(s) from stalled elevator.
- 10:11 a.m., Landfield, prescribed fire.
- 8:49 a.m., 500 block of West Cedar Street, medical assist.
- 9:06 a.m., 205 East Highway 71, medical assist.
- 9:20 a.m., 900 block of Twelfth Street, medical assist.
- 9:43 a.m., 300 block of East Daley Street, assist police or other governmental agency.
- 12:16 p.m., Gun Club Road, garbage dump or sanitary landfill fire.
- 2:10 p.m., 2000 block of East Daley Street, removal of victim(s) from stalled elevator.
- 6:58 p.m., 2300 block of East Cedar Street, combustible/flammable gas/liquid condition.
Carbon County Fire
- 12:29 p.m., Gun Club Road, Rawlins Landfill, fire.
- 1:48 p.m., Seminoe Mountains, Sinclair, wildland fire.
54 total calls: 36 911 calls, 1 arrest, 2 domestic, 1 fraud, 2 juvenile, 3 prowler, 1 911 hangup, 1 accident, 6 animal, 25 traffic offenses.
41 total calls: 23 911 calls, 2 arrests, 2 accident, 2 hit & run, 1 civil, 1 fire, 2 animal, 15 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Justin Guzman, 36, of Redway, Calif., possession of a controlled substance: narcotics.
Stephen Barber, 53, of Saratoga, sentenced inmate.
Earleen Coulter, 42, of Rawlins, driving while revoked, unlawful backing.
Daniel Stewart, 38, of Sinclair, criminal trespass.