Daily Blotter: 8/12/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 1:28 p.m., 600 block of West State Street, cooking fire, confined to container.
- 2:01 p.m., 1000 block of West Spruce Street, medical assist.
- 2:35 p.m., 1500 block of Darnley Street, alarm system
Carbon County Fire
- 1:23 p.m., Bridger Pass Road, Rawlins, fire.
- 2:20 p.m., 26500 Interstate 80, Elk Mountain, accident.
- 12:54 a.m., 23800 Interstate 80 East, semi roll-over.
51 total calls: 12 911 calls, 1 fire, 1 child, 1 drug, 1 accident, 1 domestic, 31 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Tyson Jeorgensen, 33, of Casper, 2 counts of warrant arrest.