Daily Blotter: 8/25/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 11:14 p.m., 600 block of West Buffalo Street, medical assist.
- 1:17 a.m., 1400 block of South Higley Boulevard, medical assist.
- 8:08 a.m., 1000 block of Harshman Street, gas leak.
- 10:42 a.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 9:27 a.m., Seminoe Road, dispatched & cancelled en route.
- 12:08 p.m., 100 block of East State Street, person in distress.
- 12:17 p.m., 1200 block of Ritter Street, medical assist.
- 12:27 p.m., 2200 block of East Cedar Street, false alarm or false call.
- 10:31 p.m., 1400 block of East Murray Street, medical assist.
- 5:17 a.m., 100 block of La Paloma, medical assist.
- 10:08 a.m., 100 block of East Larsen Street, medical assist.
- 2:00 p.m., North Higley Boulevard and East Murray Street, extrication of victim(s) from vehicle.
- 9:37 p.m., 400 block of Airport Road, smoke detector activation, no fire-unintentional.
- 3:23 a.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 8:54 a.m., Alley between Davis and Miller Streets, outside rubbish, trash or waste fire.
- 1:26 p.m., 2100 block of Dunphail Street, medical assist.
- 5:15 p.m., 600 block of West State Street, medical assist.
46 total calls: 16 911 calls, 4 arrests, 1 domestic, 1 juvenile, 2 fire, 5 animal, 2 trespass, 13 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Fire
- 2:06 p.m., 22800 Interstate 80 East, Sinclair, one vehicle roll-over.
41 total calls: 8 911 calls, 1 arrest, 1 accident, 1 juvenile, 1 domestic, 1 civil, 1 noise, 17 traffic offenses.
54 total calls: 15 911 calls, 6 arrests, 2 fight, 2 noise, 1 fire, 1 sex, 1 drug, 1 domestic, 23 traffic offenses.
32 total calls: 28 911 calls, 1 arrests, 1 accident, 1 noise, 1 juvenile, 1 burglary, 1 fire, 10 traffic offenses.
32 total calls: 1 hit & run, 2 trespass, 13 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Robert Bower, 33, of Saratoga, no drivers license.
Jesse Martinez Jr., 24, of Cheyenne, warrant arrest.
Jake Aulaumea, 29, of La Puente, Calif., breach of peace.
John Aulaumea, 30, of Whitter, Calif., breach of peace.
Brandi Boykin, 30, of Rawlins, influencing/intimidating a witness/juror, property destruction/defacement.
Cesar Garcia, 2, of Hidalgo, Texas, driving while suspended or revoked, driving while under the influence.
Jimmy Holladay Jr., 53, of Rawlins, sentenced inmate.
Saige Russell, 33, of Rawlins, assault & battery, possession of a controlled substance, larceny.
Mark Sutherland, 60, of Rawlins, driving while under the influence, driving while revoked, open container, improper left turn, no liability insurance.
Nathan McCarthy, 24, of Rawlins, driving while under the influence.
Carmen Lascano, 49, of Rawlins, felony aggravated assault.
Jude Williams, 23, of La Crescent Minn., possession of a controlled substance.
Jake Hamann, 21, of Saratoga, arrest and hold.
Melinda Martin, 49, of Rawlins, driving while revoked, no liability insurance.
David Armijo Jr., 36, of Rawlins, assault & battery.
Bonnie Buckenberger, 43, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Misty Gillespie, 35, of Sinclair, warrant arrest.
Shannon Payne, 53, of Riverside, driving while revoked, felony possession.