Daily Blotter: 9/2/16
The names listed are people who have been arrested and are innocent until proven guilty. If your name has appeared in the blotter and you are not charged with the offense or are found not guilty, contact the Daily Times at 307-324-3411 and that information will be printed.
- 1:46 p.m., 500 block of Donnel Street, medical assist.
- 3:02 p.m., 1900 block of East Cedar Street, medical assist.
- 5:13 p.m., 700 block of Washington Street, medical assist.
- 5:23 p.m., 600 block of McMicken Street, outside rubbish fire.
Carbon County Fire
- 8:56 a.m., 17000 Interstate 80 Eastbound, Sweetwater County, fire.
37 total calls: 6 911 calls, 1 arrest, 3 accident, 1 juvenile, 1 child, 1 drug, 1 civil, 8 traffic offenses.
41 total calls: 10 911 calls, 3 arrests, 1 civil, 1 fire, 1 pursuit, 9 traffic offenses.
Carbon County Sheriff
Andrew Elliott, 55, of Rawlins, probation/bond revocation.
Diana Nollen, 49, of Saratoga, warrant arrest.
Eugene Oliver, 55, of Rawlins, arrest and hold.
Ronald Pederson, 35, of Rawlins, warrant arrest.
Sherry Roberts, 60, of Rawlins, sentenced inmate.
Kayla Lusch, 32, of Evansville, felony possession with intent to deliver.
John Moosman, 26, of Rawlins, driving while under the influence of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a controlled substance.