Debra Forney 1952-2020 Passed away Sept 10 in Kingman, AZ, after battling a lengthy illness, with her husband by her side. She is survived by husband of 45 years Ted Forney; brothers, John and Ed Hamill; sons David (Cassandra) Gier, Kenny (Becky) Forney; 7 grandchildren, and 2 great-grandchildren. She was co-owner of Jeffrey Lanes and Spare Room Lounge from 1979 until 1992. Then she worked for Sinclair trucking for 9 years until moving to Arizona. There are no funeral arrangements at this time. Family gathering to be held at a later date.
To plant a tree in memory of Debra Forney as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- COVID-19 cases detected at Rawlins Middle, High school
- Laramie man arrested on five counts of child sexual exploitation in Rawlins
- Mullen Fire at 13K acres so far, could possibly grow
- Three more die from coronavirus, confirmed case count up by 70
- Schofield, Faye
- RV parking ordinance moves forward
- Outlaws cross country hosts home meet, girls team wins
- Active cases up for third consecutive day
- Elk populations relatively unaffected by harsh winters
- Mohror, Betty Louise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.