Betty Louise Mohror 1935-2020 Betty Mohror passed away at the age of 84 on September 12, 2020 following a long battle recovering from a broken hip. She is survived by her children Bill Ogden, Ruby Ogden (LeRoy Lucero), Jim (Laurie) Ogden, Roy Ogden, Shelly Mohror Pardis and Michael Mohror. She leaves behind grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces and nephews. Betty was preceded in death by her husband Lawrence (Larry) Mohror and her parents Alfons and Lillian (Neuert) Nikiel. Viewing will be held at Jacoby Funeral Chapel, 702 W. Walnut Sunday September 20th 4-7:00pm. Funeral will be Monday September 21st 10:00am, interment will follow at the Rawlins cemetery.
To plant a tree in memory of Betty Mohror as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Mullen Fire mop-up continues
- In loving memory
- Cully, Jr., John
- 4 more Wyoming coronavirus-related deaths confirmed
- Cuin, Don M
- Sisneros, Fred N.
- Huntley, Jane Gale
- Wyoming Department of Health reports 2,200 active COVID-19 cases
- UW’s Zhai receives two grant awards
- Dear Abby for Oct. 19, 2020: Widower dating again wants to leave the past in the past
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.