Penni Lorraine Sager 1948-2020 Penni Lorraine Sager passed away Wednesday, September 9, 2020 in Rawlins, Wyoming. Penni was born on May 1, 1948 in Lander, Wyoming to Russell Sager and Leola Doane. She lived with her grandparents Pete and Pluma Facinelli. She move to Hanna in 1976, worked for Arch Minerals as a heavy equipment operator, mostly truck driver, and retired from Arch twice. She loved Elvis Presley, Indian (Native American), and tigers. Survivors include her son, Larry LaWayne DeWitt of Hanna and living in Gillette, brothers LaWayne Bush, Darren Sager, and Russell Sager, and sister Shirley Sager.
To plant a tree in memory of Penni Sager as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Laramie man arrested on five counts of child sexual exploitation in Rawlins
- COVID-19 cases detected at Rawlins Middle, High school
- Mullen Fire at 13K acres so far, could possibly grow
- RV parking ordinance moves forward
- Three more die from coronavirus, confirmed case count up by 70
- Schofield, Faye
- Pepper, James
- Outlaws cross country hosts home meet, girls team wins
- Farewell, Carbon County
- Active cases up for third consecutive day
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.